Wednesday 6 August 2008

Getting Closer!

Its getting closer to go-time. We called the pilot today and he said he will probably take us out on Friday or Saturday! Someone is supposed to go out before us...but we saw lightning on our way back from dinner. Today the channel was really calm. While we swam it was really low tide. I realized..after getting cut..that if there is seaweed there are usually rocks. So watch out for that if you ever go swimming in low tide. We're mostly up to just hanging around my hotel. We're pretty much pals with the front desk people, and I'm pretty sure the people at the gelato store have begun to recognize us. We (Shanni, Leore, Ezra, Jasper and I) decided that it would be fun to make a movie. So maybe we'll be premiering that on my blog. Touring has been to a minimum. But if all goes well I'll have lots of time for that afterwards! My grandparents have joined us today so that means we have 11 people in our party, restaurants usually aren't so happy with seating all of us. Hopefully the weather will be in our favor!

Thanks to everyone who has left comments of encouragement!
Also I'm having trouble loading photos but if you click on the slideshow it will send you to my picasa web album which will show you larger versions of them. I will keep adding more photos to that album.

1 comment:

John said...

Lots of luck. We are thinking of you. John & Carol Walker